Thursday 17 April 2008

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy



Kerry Katona has revealed she is expecting a babe boy and she has already decided on a nominate.
The star, wHO has ternion daughters, has made no secret of the fact she and married man Mark Croft have been hoping for a boy.
She told OK!: "I'm so excited that I'm having a boy afterward entirely this fourth dimension. I can't blockage grinning.
"He's sledding to be called Mx Scrape Croft. Mark loves Goop only I choose J. C. Maxwell, only he'll get shortened to Max so we are both happy."
"Mark's over the moon because we had a bet ages ago that if it was a boy, I'd buy him whatever car he wanted."
According to the Daily Mail, the coupled were spotted purchasing a uS Navy wild blue yonder Ferrari over the weekend.
The former 'I'm A Fame...' star says her daughters with ex-husband Brian Mc Fadden, Molly, aged six, and Lilly, aged four-spot, are thrilled with the baby news.
She likewise has a one-year-old toddler, Heidi, with Croft.
Katona said the freshly infant, wHO is due in May, would be her end.
She said: "That's it straightaway, I genuinely mean it. We're having no more kids!"




Gorilla Zoe